Click here to visit Original posting
Registry Backup is a free utility that allows you to backup and restore your Windows Registry using Shadow Volume Services. This program will backup all Registry settings including those for each user profile in Windows. In the future, if your Registry becomes corrupt or damaged, you can easily select a previously created Registry backup and restore it.
Registry Backup uses a graphical interface that allows you to quickly select the Registry sections that you would like to backup. These backups will then be stored in the C:\RegBackup folder by default. Using the program, you can then browse the various backups that you have created and restore a particular backup as necessary. Another useful feature of Registry Backup is the ability to create automatic backups of your Windows Registry through the Windows Task Scheduler.
This program contains the follow features:
- One click backup and restore.
- Can restore from Windows Safe Mode.
- Can restore from the Windows Recovery Console
- Portable version can be ran from a thumb drive and keep backups of multiple systems.
- Automatic cleanup of older backups.
- Set and control scheduling options.
- Can backup & restore all user profiles on the system, not just the ones that are currently loaded.
- Control which registry files are backed up or restored.
- Detailed logs are saved with each backup.
- Multiple easy restore options.
- Online videos showing how to use the program and how to use the different restore options.
Tweaking.com - Registry Backup 3.5.3 Change Log.
Updated ManageACL_32 and ManageACL_64 to v1.5.0
Fixed and adjusted multiple areas of the user interface to better handle systems with high DPI enabled. Many new laptops are coming with HD screens that have a very large resolution and so their DPI is set very high to make programs and text readable. When this increase DPI was set many parts of the program didn't draw correctly. There are still a few areas that need adjusting but all the major ones have been fixed.