Click here to visit Original posting
The onslaught of tech information is relentless. Stay on top of the latest with PCWorld’s Digital Edition. Available as single copies or as a yearlong subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Edition for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the December issue
We review two laptops, the Microsoft Surface Book i7 and the new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. Plus, learn about Google Home, the search giant's digital assistant for your night stand.
- Alienware 13 (2016): The first OLED gaming laptop has landed.
- Lenovo’s ThinkPad X1 Tablet: modules add features but limit functionality.
- Hands On: Using crossover Android to run Windows Apps on a Chromeboook.
- Consumer Watch: Microsoft’s popping up ads from the Windows 10 taskbar again.
- Here's How: 6 settings to make your Android phone anticipate your needs.
Watch: our Hands-on preview to Microsoft's Paint 3D and our MacBook Pro and Alienware 13 reviews. Also, learn five easy ways to save Facebook videos, and see how compact robot explorers are uncovering secrets of renowned shipwrecks.